Important nutrients for mother and child.
Orthomol Natal is a food supplement that supplies important nutrients for a child’s development during pregnancy and breastfeeding as well as for women with the desire to have a child. It contains folic acid, omega-3 fatty acid DHA, probiotics and vitamin D.
Lactose and gluten free.
Orthomol Natal contains important nutrients for the development of your child during pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. The uptake of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) by a mother contributes to normal development of the brain and eyes of their foetus and breastfed infant. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should note that the positive effect is noticeable with a daily uptake of 200 mg DHA, in addition to the recommended daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids amounting to 250 mg DHA and EPA.
Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Taking additional folic acid as a supplement increases folate levels in pregnant women. A low folate level exposes pregnant women to the risk of their foetus developing a neural tube defect. The positive effect is noticeable with a supplementary daily uptake of 400 µg folic acid over a period of at least one month prior to conception and up to three months afterwards.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to maintenance of the normal brain function and maintenance of normal vision.
- Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, iron, zinc, selenium and copper contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium.
- Iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function. Iodine and iron contribute to normal cognitive function.
Probiotics are well-defined, living microorganisms The lactic acid bacteria cultures used in this product consist of defined, live microorganisms. Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
A food supplement for mother and child as well as for women with the desire to have a child, during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Package of 30 daily portion of granules and capsules in a box of 555 g.
Stir the granules of a sachet into 150 – 200 ml of still water or fruit juice and take them together with the capsules from the sachet and a capsule form the blister (= daily portion) before or during a meal.
- 1 Daily servings granules
- 1 capsules probiotics
- 2 capsules Omega- 3 fatty acids, vitamin E and Trace elements
Contents: 30 daily portions of 17 g granules each plus 2 capsules (1,5 g) = total filling weight 555g.
You might also like
30 other product in the same category
Sign Up For The Latest Deals and News!